Quincy, MA Law Firm
Experienced Full-Service Legal Representation in Boston
Davis Law Group is a Quincy-based law firm that has been serving clients’ legal needs throughout Greater Boston for decades. Our highly experienced lawyers have spent their careers resolving legal cases from high-conflict divorce and child custody to injury claims stemming from motor vehicle accidents to criminal arrests for DUI and other offenses.
Various personal, family, and business needs can arise throughout your life that call for the knowledge and skills of a local attorney. Because of the often-profound effect these matters can have on your future and that of your family or business interests, you want to ensure that the law firm you choose is ethical, skilled, and committed to securing optimum results.
Our firm has proven itself to be one of the most reliable and trusted in the area, with a long history of success in serving clients in multiple practice areas. With decades of experience to draw upon, we put legal proficiency and unwavering support on your side.
Schedule a confidential consultation with a Quincy attorney about your case. Call us at (617) 752-6216 or send us your contact information via our online submission form.
At Davis Law Group, our multiple practice areas include the following:
- Family law: This area spans all family-related matters, including divorce, child custody and visitation, child support, marital property division, modifications and contempt of family court orders, parental rights, restraining and harassment protection orders, separation agreements, alimony, and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Criminal defense: We defend clients under criminal investigation or who have been arrested or charged with offenses such as assault and battery, DUI, and more.
- Estate planning: We can help you protect your legacy, your loved ones, and your wishes in matters spanning wills, trusts, Powers of Attorney, advance directives, and more.
- Personal injury: Our team can fight for maximum compensation in injury claims, such as those stemming from negligence-based car accidents and other scenarios.
- Landlord/tenant law: We represent landlords and tenants in issues and disputes related to rental or leased properties, including evictions.
- Small business and municipal law: Our civil lawyers can help you resolve business issues and disputes and those related to city laws and regulations.
- Real estate: We can help you with sales, purchases, disputes, and other matters related to residential and commercial properties.
- Litigation: if you are involved in any legal dispute requiring the knowledge and skills of a trial lawyer, we may be able to help you resolve it effectively and efficiently.
Partner with a Firm of Proven Litigators
Engaging a lawyer at the earliest stage of a legal issue is pivotal. Time counts in legal matters, and immediate action can prevent a minor issue from escalating into a major problem.
We leverage our extensive experience at Davis Law Group to provide strategic and effective legal services. Our comprehensive understanding of law allows us to navigate the complex legal landscape, protecting your interests and upholding your rights.
Our firm can represent you in critical negotiation settings, striving to achieve the most favorable outcomes outside court. We engage in meticulous case preparation to put you in the strongest legal position in these situations.
However, if a matter proceeds to trial, we have trial skills honed over decades. With over 90 years of combined experience in civil, family, and criminal defense, we can present persuasive arguments before judges and juries alike.
Contact us at (617) 752-6216 today for the legal guidance you need.
Dedicated & Compassionate Legal HelpWith our firm, you get quality legal assistance on every step of your case.
We Fight For Our ClientsAt Davis Law Group, you can expect your legal team to have your back at every step of the way.
Decades of ExperienceOur law firm has been assisting clients in Massachusetts since 1994.
Offering Virtual ConsultationsWith virtual consultations, it's easier than ever to get started.